Vehicle Protection in Third-Party Liability Claims
In the complex world of commercial auto insurance, GMI Insurance, a division of One80 Intermediaries, offers this specialized coverage for leasing operations. Our program is designed to cover a multitude of potential exposures on a contingency, excess, physical damage and interim basis for a minimum 12-month term.
The highlighted features of this exclusive program include:
- One80 utilizes highly rated carriers to underwrite its leasing risks.
- Our extensive experience in a broad range of auto exposures combined with our proactive claims management partners have a demonstrated track record of success.
- It is a combination of this service-driven approach to leasing operations that has led to an average annual retention rate of over 90%.
- Program available to retail agents in all states except LA and NY at this time.
The available coverages we have to offer for this program are:
- Contingent/Excess Liability insurance provides coverage to the lessor of a leased auto for third-party liability damages resulting from an accident and the lessee’s insurance is not collectible.
- Contingent Physical Damage protects the lessor’s interest in the owned auto when the lessee’s comprehensive and collision insurance is not collectible.
- Interim Car provides both liability and physical damage to off-lease owned autos while being held for sale and being released.